BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Mentor


My mentor would have to my dad. He has guided me in the right direction for as long as I can remember. When I feel weak he always has a word of wisdom to help me pick myself up and get back on the right path. Although somtimes the help he has given wasnt accepted gladly at first, it always seems that it sticks until i find myself in a situation and need it. One example would have to be my situation right now, Im a very bright person but im extremely lazy sometimes. So my dad gave me a real life situation that could happen, and he asked me what i thought about how it sounded. I responded it sounded pretty bad then he told me it was the situation he found himself in right before college. This opened my eyes so much so that even now before I decide not to do my homework his words replay clearly in my head.

0 comments: